Last Updated: May 2015
By using the website NZstockphotos.com (including members and non-members) you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with the following policy.
As a professional online business NZstockphotos is committed to the protection and privacy of your personal information.
Collection of Non-Personal Information
Collection of non-personal information may include the website
that referred you to us, computer and browser type, language and access
times. We may also collect information about the pages you view, the
links you click, and other activity within the site.
Collection of Personal Information
NZstockphotos will only collect personal information about you after you have provided
us with your consent to collect that specific information.
Personal information includes:
- Information collected when you register or visit the site including your member name and password, name, mailing and billing addresses, email address, IP address and contact phone number. This will also include your Paypal information for compensation of contributor commissions and for purchasing.
- You may choose not to provide personal information, however in doing so, certain products and services may not be available to you.
Use of Your Personal Information
NZstockphotos collects and uses your personal information to:
- Create and manage your membership account;
- Provide customer service and support;
- For verification of your identity and assisting you in case you forget your password or login details for our registration services;
- Perform research and analysis aimed at improving our products, services and technologies, which may include sending you surveys;
- To compensate contributor commissions;
- To process transactions;
- As a contributing photographer to NZstockphotos, to identify your uploaded content as your content;
- To communicate about transactions and transaction-related communications such as welcome letters, emails around your account, and purchase details;
- We may also send marketing emails to inform you of new products, services or other information, offers or competitions that may be of interest. These marketing emails may come from NZstockphotos or our parent company, Hanson Creative Ltd.
- To investigate complaints relating to the misuse of the nzstockphotos.com, the materials or services, or misconduct related to the website or services by a user;
If you would like to know more about our privacy practices at NZstockphotos or if you would like us to remove any of your personal information from our records please contact us at email@example.com
Disclosing Your Personal Information
- We may disclose your personal information to third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf. For example, we may hire other companies to process payments, provide data storage, host websites, assist in marketing, or conduct audits, etc. Those third-party service providers (i) shall be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to provide the service, (ii) must protect personal information to the same extent as NZstockphotos and (iii) shall be prohibited from using it for any other purpose.
- Information about customers/members, including personal information, may be disclosed as part of any merger, acquisition, or sale of the company and/or its assets, as well as in the unlikely event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, in which personal information would be transferred as one of the business assets of the company. We reserve the right to disclose personal information if required or permitted to do so by law.
Informed Consent Regarding Personal Information
Accessing and Editing Personal Information
Most of your personal information is available online to view and amend via the website administration tools. If you would like to review or revise information that you previously provided to us, you may access and change your personal information once you are logged in. Please click on "Edit Account”. The "Edit” button for each section is on the left hand side of the page.
If at any time you decide that you do not wish to receive marketing emails from us, please let us know by: (1) checking or un-checking the appropriate box on your online registration form when you sign up or in the "My Account" page of the website once you are a member; (2) contacting Customer Service at 027 4355 493 or +64 (27) 4355 493 (international); (3) follow the "unsubscribe" instructions included within each email communication; or (4) by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you choose not to receive marketing emails, please be aware that you will continue to receive transactional or account communications and emails (e.g., confirmation emails and account balance statements).
Security of Your Personal Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. In order
to help protect your personal information we (including without
- Limit access to your personal information to those of our employees who require it to provide services to you;
- Ensure that third-party service providers sign confidentiality
agreements to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information
and not to use it for any unauthorised purposes;
- Personal information collected is retained as long as it is reasonably required for the purposes it was collected;
- Storing your personal information in secure computer systems which help protect it from unauthorized access or use.
- No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of
electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to
protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute
- It is the responsibility of the user to keep passwords and login
information that is used in the protection of your account confidential.
A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your hard drive or device. Cookies contain information, including personal information that can later be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. The information that cookies collect includes the date and time of your visit, your registration information, session identification number and your navigational history and preferences.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser preferences to decline cookies. Please be aware that the site is optimally designed to operate with cookies enabled in your internet browser. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to sign in or use other interactive features of NZstockphotos that depend on cookies but you will be able to perform basic navigation through the site. Disabling cookies may negatively impact your user experience of the site.
Children and Young People Under 18 years
NZstockphotos requires anyone under the age of 18 years old to provide parental consent in order to gain membership. If you are under 18, you shall not use or enter information on this site, including without limitation, any interactive areas of the site without parental consent. Please contact Customer Services on 027 4355 493 or +64 (27) 4355 493 (international) or by email at email@example.com, to obtain the necessary parental consent forms.
We may link to websites that have different privacy policies and practices from those disclosed here. We assume no responsibility for the policies or practices of such linked sites, and encourage you to become acquainted with them prior to use.